Thursday, November 1, 2012

Taylor Swift: I'd be full time mom


Taylor Swift would be "a full time mom" if she wasn't making music.
The 22-year-old pop star longs to raise a brood of children.
Taylor believes being a mother would be as equally enjoyable as singing is for her.
'[If I wasn't doing music I could imagine myself] being a mom full time, doing everything for my kids, having a bunch of them. One day, I'm sure," Taylor pondered to Cosmopolitan magazine. "But that's the only other thing that could be as thrilling for me as doing this.'
The American superstar has reportedly just split up from her boyfriend Conor Kennedy.
Despite her young age Taylor is philosophical about love.
The honest songstress is known for speaking openly about her past relationships in her songs and is clear about what she does and doesn't tolerate when it comes to romance.
"I think a lot of times when you meet someone you feel like you need to appear like you're not interested in them so that they'll be more interested in you," Taylor reflected. "But what happens when you start showing him that you actually like him? What's he gonna do then? Play the tape forward; how do you keep a guy like that? I don't want to sign up for that."
The star has previously dated Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal and doesn't regret any of her romances. Each has taught her a lot about love.
"I've learned when to get out," she said. "I've never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that's one thing I'm proud of.
"I've had a lot of dark and twisty situations happen, enough to realise that when someone exhibits signs of evoking a dark and twisty relationship and dark and twisty feelings, it's not interesting to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment