"The Last" made my heart leap from my chest. It's a story of a girlfriend asking her boyfriend/lover "How many have you loved .. before me?"

Maybe I was a little too emotional today, maybe the gingerbreads I ate with my coffee put me on sugar alert 5. Maybe the cold blustery day outside amidst the bright blue sky and penetrating sun made this a perfect moment in the universe to say "a-haa." I don't know.



The clip from Wong Fu Productions asks a simple question "How many have you loved" in such an innocent way, I was totally unprepared for what happened next. Suddenly, I was transported back to university, back to old friends, back to my first job, back to high school and back to the sorrow of a close friend lost. This rollercoaster ride literally required my heart to hand over the combination lock that keeps this precious place guarded.

In a short 8 minutes, the clip hurled me through spaces of time and history that could easily be counted over 20 years. It's the kind of amusement ride that leaves you a little afraid, breathless, invigorated and of course wanting more.

Everyone wants to love, has loved, has lost love, is looking for love. To love is to be human yet no one wants intentionally to be hurt - "The Last" does a great job in being tender and gentle in such a sacred place.

It's not the kind of video that will play over and over again,emotions run too deep. But for first impressions, it is a definite must watch.

Buckle up. Tell me what you think?