Friday, November 2, 2012

Nicki Minaj: Hurricane Sandy is heartbreaking


Nicki Minaj 'didn't get sleep' the night Hurricane Sandy hit New York City.
The pop star was in London when the category one storm with 95 mile-per-hour winds hit her hometown.
Hurricane Sandy left millions of people across the east coast of the US without power, devastated the eastern seaboard and took the lives of over 50 people.
Nicki was absolutely beside herself with worry, as she was afraid of what the natural disaster would leave in its wake.
"It''s the craziest thing because the night before my London show I was so excited about it I didn''t get sleep,' she told USA Today.
'I was texting my mom and brother and I was so worried. All of my family and friends are out there. I couldn''t believe the storm was hitting so close to home.
'I thank God they''re alive. We didn''t have a lot of fatalities and things weren''t as bad as they could have been. My heart goes out to people who lost homes, power, lives. It''s really been heavy on my heart."
Nicki will debut her new three-part reality series Nicki Minaj: My Truth on E! this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment