Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Rihanna reveals 777 tour details


The subject of global speculation shrouded in secrecy for one solid month is finally revealed as worldwide superstar Rihanna announces the routing of her unprecedented '777' tour, marching toward the November 19th release date of UNAPOLOGETIC, her 7th studio album in seven years on Island Def Jam. 

UNAPOLOGETIC is arriving on the wings of the chart-dominating #1 global hit 'Diamonds,' named the fastest-rising single of Rihanna's career.

"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," said Rihanna. "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press...it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n' roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."

'777 TOUR':

NOVEMBER 14th IN MEXICO CITY;
NOVEMBER 15th IN TORONTO;
NOVEMBER 16th IN STOCKHOLM;
NOVEMBER 17th IN PARIS;
NOVEMBER 18th IN BERLIN;
NOVEMBER 19th, WORLDWIDE ALBUM RELEASE DATE, IN LONDON; 
NOVEMBER 20th IN NEW YORK CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment