Thursday, November 8, 2012


One Direction: Ambition is attractive


One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date someone 'who is driven'.
Cosmopolitan magazine declared One Direction, which is comprised of Liam Payne, Harry, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, Men of the Year at the publication's awards ceremony last week.
Currently single Harry is interested in a romancing a woman who dreams big.
'I find ambition really attractive ' if someone's good at something they love doing,' he told Cosmopolitan. 'I want someone who is driven.'
Harry's band mate Louis is currently in a relationship with student Eleanor Calder.
Louis treasures the friendship that they've developed.
'We trust each other ' I spend a lot of time out of the country on tour. But she often flies out,' he said.
'I think the key to a good relationship is being best friends. I spend more time with her and the band than I do with anyone else. She's really great.'

No comments:

Post a Comment