Saturday, November 10, 2012


Adele slams weight critics


Adele has fired back at her weight critics.
The 24-year-old singer has been subjected to ridicule about her size since she catapulted to fame in 2008.
Chanel Creative Director Karl Lagerfeld even commented on her size 14-16 shape.
He later apologised for calling her 'a little too fat'.
But Adele says she has finally learned to ignore the hurtful remarks.
'I read a comment on YouTube that I thought would upset me - 'Test pilot for pies' - but I've always been fine with it,' she says.
The Grammy-winner opens up about the issue in her new book Adele: The Biography.
She insists she has no plans to appease her critics by going on a diet, unless she has good reason.
'I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn't,' she muses.
Adele welcomed her first child, a boy, on October 19 with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
Her biography was released this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment