Thursday, November 8, 2012


Minaj open to performing with Carey


Nicki Minaj 'would be interested' in performing with Mariah Carey, despite their recent feud.
The rapper hit the headlines last month when she was videoed yelling profanities at her fellow judge on US TV singing competition American Idol.
Apparently the two divas have settled their score and Nicki is now willing to duet with Mariah.
"I would do that," she told E! Online.
"I think people would be interested in seeing that."
Nicki is currently airing a new three-part reality TV special entitled Nicki Minaj: My Truth.
She is elated by her fans' reaction to the programme.
"My fans get so excited whenever they get to see what goes on behind the scenes. I wanted to show how it is really is,' she gushed.
"Even when I''m doing things like changing wigs or looking raggedy, fans have never seen that. It''s real. I''m going to tell the truth about a lot of things. There''s a lot of wrong things said about me that I don''t usually say anything about, but now I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment