Thursday, November 8, 2012


Alicia Keys: I have new priorities


Alicia Keys says her priorities have changed since becoming a mother so she doesn't "stay in the studio the whole night".
The singer used to obsess over her music before giving birth to her son Egypt in 2010.
Although she's altered certain aspects of her life now she has a child, Alicia would never consider quitting music completely.
"[Now I've had a baby] I organise things differently, I don't stay in the studio the whole night," Alicia told the German edition of OK! magazine. "[Quitting music] was out of question for me. Music is my sense of life. Without music I wouldn't be a happy, fulfilled human being."
Alicia continued to reveal how she has changed over the past few years, since she welcomed her first child with husband Swizz Beatz into the world. The R&B singer feels confident for the first time in her life now she has her family unit set up.
"I was a girl for a long time, even within my career. I gradually became a woman - that's when a lot of things changed for me. Since then I trust myself a 100 per cent," Alicia revealed. "I used to fear I wasn't good enough. And I think I kept listening to other people for too long!"

No comments:

Post a Comment