Monday, November 5, 2012


Nicki Minaj: I'm Mariah's equal


Nicki Minaj claims Mariah Carey has 'met her match'.
The singers have joined the judging panel for the new season of talent show American Idol. Last month, the pair were caught on camera in a heated exchange. Nicki screamed profanities at Mariah, while fellow judges Randy Jackson and Keith Urban attempted to diffuse the situation.
In a clip from new reality TV show Nicki Minaj: My Truth, the rapper insists she is not intimidated by Mariah.
'I think Mariah met her match this time, and I don't think she was expecting to meet her match,' she tells the cameras.
Nicki was filmed before the first round of auditions for American Idol and admitted she was nervous. The star is seen having trouble choosing an outfit for her first appearance as a judge.
'I'm super nervous and anxious for the first day on American Idol. I'm still second guessing my decision. I'm probably going to be a hundred times guessing this decision because I'm human. It's a big job,' she confessed. 'Picking out the outfit, this is one thing that adds to the anxiety of the first day.'
In one scene Nicki is seen talking to fans as she sits in a limousine. She reveals that she constantly seeks inspiration and strength from her supporters.
'I make sure I make my fans feel important and remember them. If I stopped having that relationship with my fans, I would stop being in the business,' she explained. 'Because that is what gets me out of bed in the morning sometimes.'

No comments:

Post a Comment