Monday, November 5, 2012


Florence Welch: I'm always anxious


Florence Welch feels anxious 'most of the time'.
The singer revealed that while she is growing into her showbiz life, she still worries a lot.
The Shake It Out star admitted that her team are often unsure how to best deal with her nervy nature.
"I feel like I'm changing a lot every day. And in a sense I'm becoming more settled in who I am. But I'm anxious and operate on a high level of panic most of the time,' she told British magazine Q. 'I notice when people come to wake me up, I wake up really terrified. My manager and my PA are scared of waking me up because I react so violently.'
But Florence added that her nervous energy makes her performances so unique.
The red-haired chart topper explained she tries to channel her anxiety into something positive on stage.
'My daily life would be loads easier without that, but the performance would not be what I want it to be. That anxiety is almost what fuels my performances. I feel on edge before and there's calm afterwards," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment