Saturday, November 17, 2012


Sparks and Derülo 'make every moment count'


Jordin Sparks and Jason Derülo treasure the time they spend together.
The musicians have been dating for over a year.
Jason was named one of People magazine's Sexiest Men of the Year in 2011.
At an event celebrating the publication's latest Sexiest Man Alive issue in New York City Wednesday, Jordin revealed the pair's holiday plans.
"We make every single moment count together," she told the serial.
"He''s even coming to my house for Thanksgiving. It''ll be the first time that''s happened."
Jason can't wait to celebrate the holiday with his love.
"I''m excited," he gushed.
"She spent Thanksgiving at my house last year so we''re all pretty acquainted by now."
Jordin is proud of Jason.
She shows last year's Sexiest Man Alive edition to as many people as possible.
"I totally saved the issue and showed him off to everyone saying, ''Look where my boyfriend is,'' " she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment