Saturday, November 17, 2012


Justin Timberlake doesn't share 'drunken pictures'


Justin Timberlake won''t post 'drunken pictures' on his social media profiles.
The entertainer purchased shares in MySpace last year and has been involved in giving the social media website a makeover after the concept began to get overlooked thanks to rivals Facebook and Twitter.
Explaining the main difference he sees between the three sites, the singer-turned-actor explained he wants to use MySpace to connect to fellow artists - and not to publish pictures of himself going wild.
"I don''t want MySpace to be who I was last night through a bunch of drunken pictures, in a drunken stupor, and I don''t want it to be who I am right now on what I''m typing on the Internet," he told MTV. "I want it to constantly be about who I''m going to be, what I have to offer the next day and the next day."
Justin also insisted that he hasn't retired from music.
After enjoying a hugely successful solo career, the 31-year-old has focused mainly on movie and fashion projects in recent years.
But the Bad Teacher star promised when he releases new material, it will be on a grand scale.
"You''re the ones who stopped talking about me as a musician. You guys act like I said I''ve retired," he laughed. "I can tell you this: when I''m ready to say something, you always know that I''ll say it in the biggest way possible. [My music] really comes from the heart, and for me, I just don''t take it for granted. If anything, I''m honouring it in the best way that I know how, but when it''s time, I''ll be ready. I''m not less inspired, I didn''t give up, but until I have something to say, I was taught to keep my mouth shut. That''s how my mother raised me."

No comments:

Post a Comment