Monday, November 12, 2012


Kerr: My son has Bieber fever


Miranda Kerr's 21-month-old son says he has 'Bieber fever'.
The Victoria's Secret model shares baby boy Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom.
And she's teaching him how to dance with the help of the Baby hitmaker.
"The other day we were in South Africa, I turned on the TV and Justin Bieber's documentary was on,' she told Us Weekly.
When Flynn saw the 18-year-old pop star on the screen, Miranda says he lit up and said 'Bieber fever'.
'I said 'Flynn!... 'Bieber Fever' and he said 'Bieber Fever' (back to me). I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen!' she gushed.
Miranda and Justin worked together last week while he performed at the Victoria's Secret annual fashion show in New York City.
The 29-year-old Australian beauty says dancing to his music is a big part of how she bonds with her son.
When she's away from Flynn, the pair keep in touch through video chat ' and he's always excited to show off his moves.
"When he's away from me, we FaceTime and he says 'Mommy, dancing!' because I'm always dancing with him. He shakes his little booty and claps his hands with the biggest smile on his face,' Miranda laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment